Did you take out expensive mortgage protection or life insurance…perhaps during the Celtic Tiger era?
Then you must read the remarkable survey findings below which show how you might save serious money on your premiums and still get the same cover or better.
Whether you have an existing policy or are about to pay for a new one, you should do your own comparison search below to see how your premiums can be reduced.
A recent survey of financial brokers has shown that the public are now waking up to the reality that they are needlessly paying too much for their mortgage protection and life cover.
The Caledonian Life report said that up to 57% of homeowners would be willing to switch their mortgage protection for as little as a saving of €5 per month.
However, All Financials have taken a deep dive into their data and it is clear that homeowners could actually save thousands of euro on their mortgage cover term and it is really a ‘no-brainer’ to examine other options now.
5 REASONS TO SWITCH AND SAVE ON MORTGAGE/LIFE COVER
- As already stated during the boom years you were charged boom prices which you are still paying.
- In many cases you took expensive insurance with your mortgage lender or their preferred provider, but you can easily change your policy without changing your mortgage. (As long as you have a new policy in place before you cancel the old one the bank cannot object).
- Mortgage Cover rates are dropping because people are living longer (even smokers!)
- The EU Gender Directive – Discriminatory pricing in favour of women has been outlawed. Men can now save a whopping 49% or more on the premiums if you seek a fresh quote.
- Switching and Saving is an easy process – you just run a quote comparison search, automatically calculate your savings on the best quote (for the same amount of cover) – then you can choose to make your application online or even better, talk to a qualified financial adviser.